Shawn K Hou

Verified Reviewer

Have received my headphones, BUT I didn't receive the additional "Shells"!

Send me the shells as I did pay for this upgrade, please! The phone number for customer service is not legit! No answer!
Pros:
  • Sweet headphones
Cons:
  • I bought the shells for customization which did not arrive in the package

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

cyann p
map-marker Buckeye, Arizona

Poor product, poor customer service

Heavy duty wet cloths are difficult to attach to the wand. If I have to attach 100 symbols...that is STUPID

User's recommendation: avoid product

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article