100% crook company

Heavens Breeze AC And Heating - 100% crook company
Run. If I could give a negative 5 stars I would. This company only cares about MONEY. They do not care about customer service nor having long time customers. I purchased an AC unit from them last year and 3 months into having the unit it was already giving me problems. Not cooling and freezing. I called the company and let's start that it took them forever to come out and check it out but once they finally did, all they did was a half fast repair and didn't even replace the unit. Which let me add that it had a 1 year warranty. They sold my family and I a faulty unit. The unit worked okay for the next few weeks. Of course again the unit starts having problems. Not cooling and freezing. I called them again for a second time. They take forever to come out again. Let me not even add the multiple calls. Once they finally come out again they send someone to look at the unit and now of course the 1 year warranty is A DAY from being expired and the repair would be $1600. I call a different company to look at the unit and 5 minutes into doing their examinations they state that the unit has a massive leak and at some point someone tried to repair it with tape. These people are crooks and do not deserve to run a business.
ID
Cons
  • How they stole my money
Reason of review
Company installed a malfunctioning AC unit
Loss
Preferred solution
Please fix the malfunctioning ac unit installed

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article