Dangerous

Dana: I have an older dog who was having severe joint pain and could barely move. I took her here since the previous owner had used Heartland. They diagnosed her with hip dyspasia and gave her a pain injection, and offered to continue doing these injections once a wk if symptoms persisted. My dog was fine for another 6-8 mths, and had another flare up and this time it was worse. I decided to take her to get a 2nd opinion, thank goodness I did. She was then tested for Lyme disease, well guess what !!!! She was positive !!! I called heartland to see if they had ever tested her for this, and was told no. She has now maybe had this disease so long, from going to Heartland previous (yrs before I owned her for the same issue) and was never diagnosed correctly that it will be cured but she still may always have symptoms because of the damage it has caused ! You know that saying when they say I woudnt take my dog to that doctor well I wouldnt even take my worst enemy to this clinic !!!!! Even though its very clean, and the people are friendly, apparently the education in veterinary services is lacking and with the outrageous costs they charge, this clinic SHOULD be top of the line !! Which its far from it.

S High St

Harrisonburg, Virginia
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
People to not risk with this company

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article