Richard W Byf

Verified Reviewer

Actually could have done better at BestBuy

Constantly drops Bluetooth connection to my IPhone, when I purchased the pair at just over $4000. I was under the impression that at least I could get someone locally for support, not just a e-mail telling me how to reset the "pairing"..

Had these less than a year, saw they were advertising a "new" greater hearing aid, When I inquired about them I asked what my current pair would be worth as a upgrade.

I was informed they were worth $0.. With the actual support provided with Hear.com I think I'll just shop at a BestBuy store and watch online videos if I have any problems.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Ibm tablet used to initially setup
Cons:
  • Overpriced for what you get and no real support

User's recommendation: Go to Costco for personal help or BestBuy to save money

Resolved
Joseph G Ppy

Resolved: Charged for making appointment

Updated by user Apr 08, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Called them 4 times finally got to talk to secretary also left three messages with no response

Original review Mar 09, 2024

Took money out of my account without my knowledge made a appointment then cancelled my appointment then realized that they took money for nothing

Loss:
Cons:
  • Take money for a phone call

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t trust hear.com

Patricia C Bft

Verified Reviewer

Receiving emails for someone else

I am receiving emails for somebody named Helen. I am Patricia and I have already tried your hearing aids, and my canals were too small to wear them and I have another brand now.

I do not want any more emails sent to me for somebody named Helen. Theres nobody by that name here.

Preferred solution: I want you to stop sending emails to my address(docconnell185@gmail.com. I am not Helen, nor is there any Helen in this household.

Florence C Fmu

| map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

Refund

I have not received my refund for my soundbright hearing aids that I ordered on September 26,2023

Sent today, October 10, 2023

Ebb Bvv

Hello Florence, Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns. We are sorry to learn about your negative experience.

Please know that we emailed you directly with details regarding this information due to HIPAA. However, all should be resolved now. Should you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

All the best! -Samantha, Customer Success Team

Jeffrey I Sr E

I'm here to get some info on my hearing Aids!

Need a new charger, I'm thinking about the mini, as I prefer them to the ones going over my ear please call my # 207251**** my name is Jeff Eaton. I've bought the ones that go over the ears, but want the mini ones! Please call and thank you!

Loss:
Pros:
  • Convince and service

Preferred solution: Minis

User's recommendation: Do this your ears will love it not to mention your family!

Jaymen Dga

I purchased my Hearing Aids March 2023. As of...

I purchased my Hearing Aids March 2023. As of this morning the left hearing aid is dead.

It won't take a charge. up to this point occasionally I would hear a strange sound in that hearing aid.

It would go away if I recharged it, so I was under the impression that it was just a charging problem. Now I'm getting nothing.

Ebb Bvv

Jaymen, Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some difficulties with your hearing aids.

Please reach out to us directly so we can assist you in resolving this issue.

All the best! -Samantha, Customer Success Team

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article