Verified Reviewer

Reponded quickly to my email

advised them of my Father's passing and that there were many mailings coming in all from them. They responded straight away and have deleted his address but advised it can take 6 weeks for the publications to stop due to already having been processed.
Poole, England
Preferred solution
no mailings/catalogues to my Father who has now died

Have not received order, posted order and cheque on 3rd September

Cheque no 001396 was cashed on 5th October but no goods received, and no notification of when order would be delivered

User's recommendation: Would not buy goods from this company.

Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Item not deliveredSent for a pressure spray in Awas casby them in May Nothing has been delivered Can’t get a reply from them Have written phoned and sent a

I sent for a pressure spray in April My cheque was cashed by the in May I have wrirren phoned and sent an email But just never get a reply
ID
#1987724 Review #1987724 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Brighton, England

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article