Maurice King

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Created order without my knowledge or permission -- and scheduled to send it to a wrong address!

Healthy Benefits Plus - Created order without my knowledge or permission -- and scheduled to send...

I had problems with the Healthy Benefits Plus program that United Healthcare offers to members. I had tried to place an order for delivery of items for which I had an adequate budget.

However, the site displayed an address that I vacated on April 8, 2024. I corrected it, but then all of a sudden, the whole calculation changed and I was told I had to pay more while the website showed I had a credit balance! I created a PDF showing the order I placed, followed by the result when I corrected the address, and finally a page showing balances. I had complained to United Healthcare about the problem, but just now, I saw to my dismay that the items were ordered without consulting me first AND THEY WERE BEING SHIPPED TO AN ADDRESS THAT I VACATED ON APRIL 8, 2024!

Doing all these things and not involving the customer goes beyond mere insanity! I already contacted Walmart to cancel the order. I don't know if I can trust them now. A better idea would be just to pay me in cash the amount left in my account and I'll do my own shopping with it if this sort of thing is the best I can hope for.

I'm not interested in the alibis that will be lies. This cannot possibly be justified by anyone with a functioning brain! I am seeing now that my account was charged for the order to be sent to an address in which I no longer live. This is unforgivable.

Maybe they just want to dump a disabled senior; this does look like that. This does merit some legal action; maybe that's my only option now as I am no longer wanted. Don't say I'm wrong.

I can read the writing on the wall. Now, it's VERY, VERY CLEAR!

Pros:
  • Wide selection of products
Cons:
  • Lack of integrity toward customers

Preferred solution: Update my address now! Your mistake was one too many!!!

User's recommendation: Be very wary if you have to deal with them. They can place orders in your name without consulting you and then send them anywhere they want!

Maria C Oqj

Verified Buyer

I received a multi mineral vitamin bottle that expired!!

Healthy Benefits Plus - I received a multi mineral vitamin bottle that expired!! - Image 2
Original review Apr 11, 2024
-I received a multi mineral bottle that expired! -I wrote to complain to the contact email address. -I received an answer to call:844-529**** -Calling the number it says such number is NOT IN SERVICE! -AND today the details of my orders have been DELETED from my -portal !!! Very disturbing and upsetting! Item cost is $20.97 has to be returned it and get refund but Customer Support is unreachable!
Loss:
Pros:
  • Good idea for certain items
Cons:
  • Poor choice of vitamin brands
  • Nothing organic for health

Preferred solution: Full refund

Eric S Zqr

Can't get access to repentance

no coustomer service tried many times Auto cap don't work tried 200+ times always backfires system no good
Loss:
Pros:
  • Need items
Cons:
  • Hard to acess

User's recommendation: Train help

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article