bj j Hnj

| map-marker Enfield, Connecticut

Very poor facility

Healthtrax Fitness And Wellness - Very poor facility
Healthtrax Fitness And Wellness - Very poor facility - Image 2
Good morning, We are starting this complaint process by first notifying you of our concerns so you will have the opportunity to take corrective action. As you know we pay much more to use a Healthtrax gym compared to any other of the local gyms here in the Enfield area. It seems we are also being required to pay even more if we want to have access to much of the equipment we thought was included in our memberships. I am including the email pictures to prove our point. What we have been witnessing over the past several months is 95% of the equipment we need to exercise has been moved into a locked training room. This room is kept locked to prevent us from accessing the equipment unless we pay even more. I have on more than one occasion asked the staff to have access to the equipment we pay to use and was told somewhat rudely that it is for the classes only. TRX - reduced to one strap for patrons to all use in the turf room. Kettlebells - reduced to a few different weight sizes but rarely are there two of the same weight sizes. Seems to be one of each in just a few different weight sizes. While in the training room there are so many they don't even fit on the rack. Medicine Balls - Same thing as the Kettlebells, there are so many moved to the training room there isnt even room for them on the rack. But we in the gym have very few choices to use. We see them moving more and more equipment out weekly so we cannot have access to it. There is rarely more than one person being trained at any one time so it appears the only reason for all the equipment to be locked away from us is to prevent us from using it unless we are willing to pay even more to use the gym in the form of training sessions. This needs to be corrected immediately. We will start this process by notifying you before moving up the management chain with our complaints.
Sangeetha K Cco

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Avon, Connecticut

Refund issue

Manager is hard time to cancel membership. I will be out of town next couple of months and I cannot use membership but was told that I will be still charged. Can you please help me i this regard. Thank you !
Loss:
Pros:
  • No pros
Cons:
  • Worst customer service

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Make sure lol detail bode signing up.

map-marker Bristol, Connecticut

No customer service in a dirty place

The place is dirty in the 4 years I have been a member the rugs haven't been cleaned and grout in locker room is black. Have been told by staff that member preferences for classes not important. Guess they just like my dues.
Reason of review:
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article