DO NOT think about this

I interviewed late and needed to start work in California in 6 months time. While this has been more than enough time for most I didn't want to take chances so I paid an excessive amount of money to have this health care licensing company do it for me. Aside from printing out all the information on nice letterhead that I had already put together myself they did absolutely nothing for me except take my money. Sadly I placed too much faith in the nice lady that was handling my case and when it came time to start my job at Stanford I still did not have my license. Efforts to get my money back were futile. I paid an additional month of California room and board out of pocket waiting for the paperwork to go through. NOT simply taking full control myself and leaving things to these guys was my first mistake. DON'T DO IT.
ID
#820780 Review #820780 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Palo Alto, California
Pros
  • Pleasant staff assigned to my case
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Full refund

Healthcare Licensing Services Pensacola FL

Healthcare Licensing Services Product / Service Healthcare Licensing Services Location Pensacola, Florida Category Professional Services Views 7 Monetary Loss $325000 This service is a complete scam.They blatantly lie when they tell you, you will have your state license in six weeks. They take your money, then the high school level employees who cannot construct a phrase--they will simply copy and past whatever you have written. No editing. Then they report whatever they think is accurate--you have no malpractrice suits. Not to worry, they will mark a yes in the box and then you get to spend 11 months trying to rectify their error. When you ask for your $500 back they laugh at you!!!!DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. 10661da
Tampa, Florida

Healthcare Licensing Services Pensacola FL

This service is a complete scam. They blatantly lie when they tell you, you will have your state license in six weeks. They take your money, then the high school level employees who cannot construct a phrase--they will simply copy and past whatever you have written. No editing. Then they report whatever they think is accurate--you have no malpractrice suits. Not to worry, they will mark a yes in the box and then you get to spend 11 months trying to rectify their error. When you ask for your $500 back they laugh at you!!!! DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

Unprofessional service and behavior. This agency has no respect at all to their clients.

They should not advertise their services.

They do not care. Main concern just get your money and give you run around.

This company has been scamming physicians for years. Sorry you did not get the memo.

Health Care Licensing Services in Pensacola FL should be avoided at all costs. Dan sweet talks one into paying $500 and assures you your money will be refunded if not satisfied.

When Kara Markis falsifies your medical licensure application you can forget ever getting the state medical license. Health Care Licensing is a complete scam--do not trust them with your information.

@PissedConsumer693528

Lara Lou maybe you should provide accurate information. It's only what you provide that is sent to the medical boards. You are also provided the documents to review before AND approve before they are even submitted

View more comments (2)
Tampa, Florida

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article