Healthcare Advantage

This prescription drug coverage sucks! Not only do they not cover a regular medication that I take in conjunction with another for my chronic migraines, they also do not cover my daughters allergy medicine. Another medication they will only fill 15 tablets every 25 days.... omg. I am thankful that I do at least have coverage but come on people..... I mean really. Is this how they 'Make the coverage more affordable for everyone'??? So I called the customer service on the back of my card at 4:55 p.m. and got the answering machine which gives me a recording stating the standard hours are '8am to 5pm Monday through Friday'. Aaaaaagghhhhhh! Wtc?
ID
#205412 Review #205412 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cabot, Arkansas

About

HEALTHCARE ADVANTAGE Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.healthcareadvantage.com/privacy-policy
Summary

Healthcare Advantage is an American company offering different kinds of health insurance. Healthcare Advantage’s motto is “Be certain. Be confident. Be sure about your health.” The company offers many health programs, such as Plus Programs, Vitality programs, Co-select Programs, Silver Preffered Programs as well as Advantage Programs. When you choose any of the above-mentioned programs, you will be automatically given additional membership features. These features give you discounts for visiting dental, vision, chiropractor, hearing and general medical providers. Ecoming a member is easy and you will get an initial consultation at no cost, access to the library, advice on retirement planning and college funding.

HEALTHCARE ADVANTAGE reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article