Ford raptor for sale

They asked for money using escrow.com. They also said I could see truck at the dealership. After telling Robert Healey at Healey truck center I was buying tickets to fly down he quit answering phone or email. He had claimed to have a Canadian customer traded a pick up on a gravel truck. This pick up was not exported to the US and needed to go back to canada. I had the ticket so flew down anyway. There is no truck center. The address is fake. The website is fake. Healeytruckcenter.com is fake. Address is fake. Robert Healey is fake. (214) 494-**** is the number attached to the site.

Foster Truck Experts is a total scam, almost got me!! ...BEWARE of anything posted for sale by this so called used truck dealership and Robert Foster.

Their story lures you in due to the great deal you think you are getting. They target Canadian buyers with supposed Canadian vehicles still registered in Canada.

Everything will appear legit from the pictures, car proof report and VIN, they will offer to use a 3rd party escrow company which is a copy cat intended for you to send your money directly into someones account and poof, bye bye $$$ and guess what, no vehicle was ever shipped. Its the old saying, if its to good to be true, it probably is.....lesson learned!

He is now going by Robert Foster. Foster Truck Experts.

He is trying to wheel me in right now. Can tell its a scam

Healey Truck Center in Ont and Foster Truck Experts san jose californa same *** selling a BMW X5 All these site are scams saying that its a Canadian Vehicle traded in the USA and still Registered in Canada good price even supplied vin # witch was to a wrong colored BMW and Registered to a car dealer in Vancouver. Cant *** believe that the Government can track anything but when it comes to the internet that cant stop this ***.

Total scam. Same as the rest of you in terms of story line.

Beautiful truck - F350 diesel. Phoned him, didn't answer by business name, think I got him out of bed. Checked the website creation date (red flag), only went up around May 14, business incorporated for 20 years??? Ya right!

Phone went silent when I said I would come down to view. Avoid!

We've almost been had as well. He posted a Honda Pilot on the Calgary Kijiji site.

Everything was too good to be true, mileage and price but it was in Texas because a Canadian resident traded the SUV for a "class 8 truck". He sounded legit, gave us a bunch of pictures but the odd thing was that it was taken at two different places. I tried to zoom into the one of the back that had a dealership logo but couldn't really make out what it was.

His website was "clifford auto truck" but noticed that "clifford" was misspelled on the web address bar.. Even the link below their webpage doesn't work.

Something fishy is going on! After googling his name the YP (must be yellow pages) shows his "clifford auto truck" listing but on the side bar it also has "people have also reviewed this..." and it said "Healey Truck Center". So I clicked it and EXACT same website but different name.

He has three numbers (972) 885-****,(214) 494-**** and (508) 986-****.

The Healey Truck Center has an Oakville, Ont address. I called all three and no answer. I kept telling myself how i could've fallen for it but sure glad we didn't follow through. He went by "Robert Clifford " and Robert Healey.

I tried to find him on BBB and Facebook, LinkedIn etc.

All came up blank.

Hope this helps.

#792083

I have also found this scam now called Robert Harvie. He listed a 2004 Chev duramax at a good price on Calgary Kijiji.

Same website but different phone number...972-813-****. He emailed me stating the truck was traded in for another truck and is still under Canadian registration.

Im glad I found this site to confirm my suspicion. There is nothing on Google about Robert Harvie or the Harvie Truck Expert yet.

from Edmonton

This clown also advertised a 2010 Toyota RAV4 on the Calgary kijiji website. Same story - fabulous price, and free shipping.

The BS story was that the unit was traded by a guy in Canada on a truck at their lot in Texas.

Shortly after I replyed to the ad it was removed by the poster so that it could not be reported. He sounds busy...

I think i narrowed the guy down to be in Newton North Carolina. I almost fell for what seemed to be too good of a deal.

The guy sent me pictures of the truck and I found in one of them that the truck had a dealership plate saying Steve White Motors. Just so happens that(with the power of Google) lead me to find the dealership.

I will contact them on Monday and inform them. This is assuming the truck was on their lot when someone test drove it to get their pictures and post them.

Good to know was ready to fly down to check out vehicle that I see now is same scam on Sienna van. Canada registered vehicle traded in Texas on a large truck and not exported to the states.

Google maps street view shows no such dealership at the web location. Phone reception is terrible (internet based).

Scam.

The dealership claimed to be in Dallas Texas. The ad was posted on kijijji in Edmonton.

There is no such address.

View more comments (10)
ID
Leduc, Alberta

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article