Never delivered headstone!

Took our money and gave us a tracking number and marker was never delivered. Cant get hold of them. Is this a fraud?????

User's recommendation: Don’t use this company!!!!!!’nn.

#2098818

Complaint Type: Delivery Issues Status: Resolved 06/23/2021 Ordered grave marker and paid in full. We were given a delivery tracking number and delivery date.

Marker never arrive and tracking number is bogus. No response from company Customer Response 06/24/2021 Better Business Bureau: I have reviewed the response made by the business in reference to complaint ID ********, and find that this resolution is satisfactory to me. Sincerely, ** ********* Response 06/24/2021 The memorial was delivered on 6/4/21. Attached is the proof of delivery.

The complainant reached out to us yesterday only and I quickly responded. The tracking number is not bogus and I was easily able to run the tracking number to see that it was delivered and was able to download the proof of delivery. I even reached out to the cemetery's contact person that emailed back stating that it was received.

The family emailed back last night stating that they were able to confirm that it was received and that they were very relieved. Attached is a pdf file showing these emails of confirmation from the family and the cemetery.

ID
Cons
  • Never sent product
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Shameless Fraudsters

This business is a fraud. The crooks who are behind it will take your money ("down payment") and use it for several months, then make refund, because the shipment was lost. Here is elaborate scenario they pull out : " The stone is not an in-stock item. It would have to be ordered (approx 3-4 months) We require a 1/3 down on special orders / out of stock items. Can not guarantee arrival. This is an over-seas order. We have the shipping time-frame and customs checks, etc. The container took longer than expected due to some delays. The container is being finalized now and has shipping time-frame and customs check, etc. The container is on the water. It will have to pass customs as well once it arrives. Paperwork says that the container should be arriving on my dock The stone arrived to our warehouse in St. Louis, MO Invoice is coming from GR Investments (owner of headstonesusa). The stone did ship out, however the tracking number is showing invalid. I contacted the shipping company and they put a trace out on the shipment. They currently have it marked as being a lost shipment. I spoke with my manager and he stated that I should issue you a refund in full."

*** does happen and it was just your turn.

ID
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
warn potential victims of this fraud

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article