Deceptive Sales

HD Vision Glasses - Deceptive Sales
The advertising is very deceptive: 2 Pairs for $10, just pay shipping $5.99 Then lower down it reads: "Through this special offer, you'll receive your revolutionary HD Night Vision Wraparounds for just $10 plus $5.99 S&H! Plus, we'll also include our famous HD Vision Wraparound Sunglasses as a special BONUS, and all you pay is a separate $3.99 to cover S&H!" So what I thought I was getting was 2 night vision and 1 sunglasses. The total came up to $19.98 and all I received was one night and one sunglasses. After a long talk with customer service she was able to wrap my mind around their deceptive advertising. I did want another set like the one I bought but not happy with the advertising, so I looked elsewhere and found the exact same set of two HD Vision Wraparounds from AliExpress(dot)com from China for $12.99 with free shipping. I am willing to wait the 3 weeks to 30 days.

Many stores now have these "as seen on TV" products. I have seen them in WalMart and, I believe Big Lots plus others.

The bottom line, tho is that ordering from someplace in China can be rather "iffy" due to potential credit card fraud and/or slow to non-existent delivery of the product. Plus, of course these same type of glasses can be found in many discount stores, under generic labels.

@Dona

The walmart website says they are sold out, but you are right, I could have gotten them from Amazon: $8.99 + $3.99 shipping. That's the same price I just paid to a Chinese distributor.

This is the HD Vision Website mentioned:

View more comments (2)
ID
Denver, Colorado
Reason of review
Deceptive Advertising
Preferred solution
I want to see you re-design your ad to actually make sense and pull all ads like the one included in this post

HD Vision glasses do not work as advertised

This product can be found a lot cheaper elsewhere, such as a dollar store. The product HD Vision glasses DO NOT work as advertised. In fact, they are the worst glasses I have ever used. They are uncomfortable, and blurry. The company just used the words HD as a come on to purchase. Then after you order they have someone call you to purchare other products. Why would I want to purchase more products from a company that advertises quality but ships garbage products. Dont purchase this product. Now just as they were delivered they advertise they are being stocked at Walmart for less than 10 bucks. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT!
ID
Springfield, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article