Net Detective Refund Request

Like a lot of people we signed up for Net Detective on 2-14-2012 but of course did not get any information on the person we listed or for ourselves. I went to the HD Publishing Group website and located the Terms of Use for Net Detective. Within that document I found the paragraph titled Fees for Service: Standard Service License Fees. I used the email address to send a written request and printed the email and mailed it to the address indicated. Also I called 386-736-**** and received a recording stating not to leave a message as they did not monitor them, but was given 800-853-**** to contact. I called that number and only held briefly before a representative answered. I spoke with Tom, Agent #230, and stated that 1) my request is being made well within the 90 days guarantee period (3 days); 2) I emailed a refund request to support@***.com and; 3) I'm mailing a copy of the request form directly to HD Publishing Group at the address listed in the Terms of Use. Tom stated that my account was cancelled and we should receive our credit within two (2) weeks. I hope if others use this method to request a refund if will work for you.
ID
New Haven, Connecticut
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article