The False future of an Epic Credentialed Trainer at HCTec

If you enjoy vague illusions of the future, half truths, deceit and out right lies, not to mention the threats of being black balled from an industry. By all means, sign on with Jay and Mark as an Epic Credentialed Trainer. Your will soon be off to free training (Meaning you get about a week of training the rest is self study in a room for for 5-7 weeks - no pay) and then work for $20.00 an hour for a period of 3 months and then get released. did I mention that your "Credential" is only valid at the hospital where you credentialed?

Unfortunately, your are correct in every word you wrote. My recruiter was Jay, haven't heard from him after he told me to contact him for go live.

And a few of my class mates have already left on their own due to no hours, and having to find work else where.

He even told a few of us to just lie and say we were credentialed. SMH I definitely will never work for this company again.

ID
Germantown, Maryland

Matt Morgan- HCTec

I've been unemployed due to the economy debacle, however after been introduced to Matt Morgan by a fellow colleauge. We spoke and Matt Morgan promised me a position with a prominent healthcare company. After been submitted (Phone prescreen, interview, paperwork etc...) he drop out of the site from earth. Matt Morgan never return any of my calls or emails which leave me frustrated and press for time due the other offers I had line up. I would appreciated a bit better of communication from this HCTEC. Overall horrible client to vendor relation. I will never put my Trust with HCTEC LLC.

If you enjoy vague illusions of the future, half truths, deceit and out right lies, not to mention the threats of being black balled from an industry. By all means, sign on with HCtec as an Epic Credentialed Trainer.

www.hctec.com

View more comments (1)
ID
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article