Hayward Animal Services Bureau - murdered my dog.

Hayward Animal Services Bureau murdered my dog after a verbal agreement to contact me before my dog was killed. Instead, I was called, the day after he was killed. Kristina, a clerk at the Hayward Animal Services Bureau promised me, that she would inform me if my dog is to be eutharanized. She did not. My dog, was also my son, I had him since he was 3 weeks old all the way until he, Teemu, was 2 years old. i was forced to surrender my dog, after i moved to a new county to Hayward from San Bernardino county.
ID
#232029 Review #232029 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Santa Clara, California

About

Summary

Hayward Animal Services is an animal shelter which is located in Hayward, CA. Hayward Animal Services does provide animal field and shelter services, and those include adoptions, turning in stray animals, recovering lost pets and other services. Dogs, cats, and bunnies, as well as hamsters, birds, and reptiles are available for adoptions there. Each animal at Hayward Animal Services is screened for behavioral attributes and recommended for various home environments. Adopted animals cannot go home until they are sterilized, so all the animals are sterilized after adoption on the next available surgery date. Hayward Animal Services is highly supported by volunteers. And donations, which the service encourages the community to do, are one of the ways of financing of Hayward Animal Services.

Hayward Animal Services reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article