AVOID!!!

AVOID Haylett RV of Coldwater Michigan. i went by about an hour after they open and the doors are locked and lights off. camper im looking at doesn't have a price listed online just "Call for price" i request the price through email because i refuse to call someone for a price of something they are selling (they are lucky i was interested enough to email). i get blown off BY THE MANAGER. respond that im no longer interested and that i just wanted the price and get blown off again. i go and post a review and they call me a liar! they say "the price is clearly marked" its not i have screenshots. and their records show they had staff there at the time i was there. i have a camera in my truck with time/date/coordinates ect that show otherwise. so not only does this dealer not maintain its buisness hours its managers will blow you off and the company will call you a liar for it.
ID
Pros
  • Lmao
Cons
  • Garbage customer service
  • Poor treatment
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Junior Reviewer

Buyer Beware. New Units sold as-is to protect the dealer

Here is is months later and I have gotten no where. They sell their units as-is. Buyer beware. Company has ceased all contact with me since 4/9/19. They were kind enough to have their attorney send me a cease and desist letter. Advising me to remove all my truthful comments/negative feed back or be sued. I have spoken the truth, and nothing but the truth. The dealer advised our lien holder we put down cash (which we did not), a check (we did not write a check for $5000), and money on a CC which we did do. Lien holder could care less. Said keep making your payments or we will repo the unit. We will sell it for wholesale, and then sue you for the difference. Sold a defect unit from the factory. Shame on you. I offered multiple times for a settlement, and this is what I got.
#2019821

rv's are like cars the manufacture provides warrant not the seller

Junior Reviewer

Shady dealer

This place sells lemons (purchased a 2019 keystone Montana in Nov 2018). Salesman was all over the place. Within 4 hours of picking up our new rv problems started. We called them back, and was told not to turn back around and would ship us the part. They never did. They don't even do any inspections on new units. Clear defects from the Factory were missed. (Black tank flush reversed) we have so many problems our rv is a lemon. Gone for two months and had to go back again. Missing paper work, inflated prices and lies on paperwork to banks. Said they would do things and then didn't. Denies warranty, and has not returned phone calls or emails in weeks. Do not buy from them, especially if buying from out of state. If you do you better get your own inspection. Go over all paperwork and warranties. They tell you a unit is good to full time and it's not. Changes need to be made on the dealer and manufacture levels. Greed at its finest.

Here it is months later and I have gotten no where. They sell their units as-is.

Buyer beware. Company has ceased all contact with me since 4/9/19. They were kind enough though to have their attorney send me a cease and desist letter. I was advised to remove all my truthful reviews/negative feedback or be sued.

I have spoke the truth. The dealer advised our lien holder we put down more money than we actually did. They stated we put down cash, check, and cc. Two of these are lies, we only put down money using a CC.

NO CASH, NO CHECK. Lien holder could care less. Said keep making your payments or we will repo the unit. We will only sell it for wholesale price and sue you for the difference.

Sold a unit rom the factory with latent defects. Again, no PDI or dealer acceptance form on file or given to manufacturer on top of the questionable financing practices. Shame on you.

I offered multiple times for a settlement and this is what I got. Can’t trade the unit in with out taking over a $20,000 loss and its 6 months old.

Coldwater Township, Michigan
Cons
  • Poor treatment
  • Lies

Major safety issue and poor customer service