Hawkins Bell Custom Homes, LLC

Hawkins Bell Custom Homes, LLC provided the contract to replace my roof after hurricane Ike. They have failed to produce the winstorm certificate and I've been trying to get it for almost two years now. I selected them upon a friends recommendation and the fact that they are located in Houston Texas. I've filed with BBB and the case is still showing un resolved after the owner committed to supplying the certificate. I've made at least twenty five attemtps to get this resolved by they refuse to comply. I've called and emailed with no solution to this issue from Hawkins Bell Custom Homes. I have the contract that has this stated.
ID
#191352 Review #191352 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Houston, Texas
Loss

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

In this video, Tony Kovach, an expert with the manufactured homes industry, explains where manufactured houses are made, their average cost, and their main benefits over regular and mobile houses.

L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article