Resolved

| map-marker London, England

Resolved: Poor Customer Service, Wrong Sizing, Poor pricing practise

Hawes and Curtis - Poor Customer Service, Wrong Sizing, Poor pricing practise
Updated by user Jan 08, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. I had a problem with the size of a garment I purchased online in November and I was unable to exchange it.

I contacted the Customer Service and they were very helpful and attentive.

In the end I returned the garment and received a full refund. I am satisfied with the outcome and the quality of service I received.

Original review Nov 29, 2023
I purchased a pair of Large underwear for a Christmas Gift that I needed before the 14th of December. Large shorts are not Large at all, they are more Medium, or even S/M size.

Standard male underwear charts on Google confirm this (their website doesn't have a chart for underwear). The letter attached to the order states I can exchange it. Yet, upon following the exchange link - it refuses, saying the item cannot be returned(???). Initially, the Customer Service assured me that my issue will be solved.

A few days later they gave me the same link as a good will gesture (?) the link is still not allowing me to exchange it. Furthermore, a few days after my purchase they dropped the price of the shorts by nearly 50%, so I asked the Customer Service for a reimbursement of the difference. They refused, as apparently a discount code in my order makes it impossible. Be aware that their exchange can take up to 10 working days to be processed.

Unfortunately, this makes the exchange in my case impossible as the Customer Service said they can only deliver to the initial address.

I won't have access to this address after the 14th... Save yourself the time and stress and choose other Male Fashion retailers.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Poor customer service
  • Wring sizing
  • Poor pricing practise

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: shop from a diferent Male Fashion Retailer

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article