teedlepeep F

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker New York, New York

Customer Service that Refuses to Communicate

Haus Of Business - Customer Service that Refuses to Communicate

I made a purchase from Haus of Business, found it to be unsatisfactory, requested a refund that was in accordance with their refund policy. However, after requesting the refund and receiving no response for days, I reached out via their social media platforms.

Instead of contacting me, they blocked me.

After persistence, I finally received an email promising a refund that day, but it never materialized.

When I followed up, I was informed that they would not communicate with me further regarding the refund, directing me to contact the payment processor instead.

It has now been almost a month, and despite repeated attempts to resolve the issue, the refund has not been processed. The only communication I receive is from a third-party virtual assistant named Sib from reamaze.com.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Find the info in another place.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article