Cheated out of my fun

my friends and i went to Haunted Hayrides of Greater Rochester. it was 20 per person. well it started bad by just pulling in the parking lot. if you are directing traffic. the flashlight just pointed at the ground doesn't tell the drivers anything.don't know about anyone else but i am not a mind reader. then we get our tickets and wait,and wait ,and wait.finally get to go and the tunnel that leads into the 3D PART is broke. they had so much more they could have done with that that they never did witch was a disappointment. then we finally get on the hayride and there are small kids on the ride with us. Please,Please..if your child is afraid of the dark or Halloween stores DO NOT bring them on a hayride! i spent the whole ride with someone Else's kid gripping my arm because she was so scared.so i payed 20 dollars to sing ABC's with a kid that was not mine because she latched on and did not want to let go. then we finally get off the hayride and the guy that brought her (grandfather) never says thanks. we walk through the last part of our journey and no one jumps out or anything it was a big let down all around. my friends didn't even care for it and they got to enjoy the ride. so my only request is that maybe the hayride should put an age limit, because the adults cant figure out what age you should bring your kid on.
ID
Rochester, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article