Verified Reviewer

She lies about genies and having any ability to grant you wishes and entities- fake shop

- she is very slow at communicating, makes up fake customers on her member chat; she acts like she will give you a genie and has this strong, sorcerer. She doesn't do refunds, she never responds back. I ordered a wish granting djinn she said would bond to me if I "talk...

I talked to the owner of this particular shop, yes she is very nice but I think she never holds to the promises that she was suppose to keep. She was suppose to cast a spell that that was suppose to make my lifelong dreams come true and she keeps making excuses and keeps putting it off longer and extending the time that she was suppose to cast it, I am still waiting and if she keeps making excuses and disappointing me like this then I might as well find another person who came make my wishes come true. If anyone know someone with a similar shop like haunted dollys and have a live chat, please let me know immediately and ASAP.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Con Artist

The person that owns the site Haunted Dolly's said I would get a Jinn that would grant me wishes. None of my wishes have come true and the owner is a con artist and a thief.

I talked to the owner of this particular shop, yes she is very nice but I think she never holds to the promises. She was suppose to cast a spell that that was suppose to make my lifelong dreams come true and she keeps making excuses and keeps putting it off longer and extending the time that she was suppose to cast it, I am still waiting and if she keeps making excuses and disappointing me like this then I might as well find another person who came make my wishes come true. If anyone know someone with a similar shop like haunted dollys and have a live chat, please let me know immediately and ASAP.

View more comments
ID
Pros
  • Cheap products
Cons
  • Customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Where is my Jinn that said would make wishes for me?

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article