Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Bad quality of service, rude employees

Hattiesburg Clinic - Bad quality of service, rude employees
Update by user Oct 28, 2020

It's not Hattiesburg Clinic, it is Hattiesburg G.I Associates

Original review posted by user Oct 28, 2020
I received a letter on October the 26 stating that my colonoscopy was due and for me to contact the clinic. SO I tried to call them 4 times, and I could never speak to the person (Debbie), who left me a message on my voice mail to call her and set it up. So when I called (4 times), a person by the mane of (Ashley), answered the phone and she would never put me through to speak to Debbie, said she was always on the phone. So she and I had communication problems after that, so she told me on the phone that they would not do it because of communication problems (on their part). she was rude, and very nasty on the phone. I have been using them for about 5 years now, so I will contact another one, they are a dime a dozen. Address being; 100 Methodist BLVD, Hattiesburg, Mississippi, 39402.

User's recommendation: Do not use Hattiesburg G.I Associates.

ID
#2252051 Review #2252051 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Poor Quality of Service/Rude Staff

Hattiesburg Clinic - Poor Quality of Service/Rude Staff
Hattiesburg Clinic - Poor Quality of Service/Rude Staff
Update by user Mar 14, 2020

Maybe the staff/doctor got upset cause I enquired about the new blood pressure meds he prescribed to me, I think it was recalled by the FDA (see screenshot). We live in a twisted /perverted society and people will make up all kind of things, say all kind of negative things about a person if they get mad at you, even make up lies, fabricate statements, etc.lolllll.

I Know I Haven't done anything to his staff. BUt as a consumer, I Have the right to question his methods, the medicine he prescribes me, and the right to file negative reviews if need be. But, for his inf, Doctors are a dime a dozen and there are more doctors here in the community where I live, he is not the only one.I remember he wanted me sometime ago, about 7 months ago to go to a sleep center and get tested for insomnia, but I told him "I don't have any problems sleeping", so they called me anyway and set up an appointment and I told the staff nurse, whoever it was, that "I did not need an appointment cause I do not have any sleeping problems".

I also told her that, "that would be a waste of insurance money to have a procedure that I don't medically need". She acted like she got mad on the phone with me, wow, lolll wah a society we live in.

Update by user Mar 13, 2020

Dr Bobby Jones works out of The Family Clinic of Seminary, MS , part of Hattiesburg Clinic of Hattiesburg, Mississippi.

Original review posted by user Mar 13, 2020
I went to the doctor on March 2, 2020, for a routine check up and the doctor changes my blood pressure medicine because I told him ever since he upped my dosage of blood pressure medicine I was having a dry cough a lot, and I was having mucus problems for 6 months. Anyway, he changed the brand to another type and so far it has been doing real well. I have been having problems with swallowing a little bit the staff made an appointment for me to see a Stomach and throat doctor, which I called and cancelled because I have to have someone go with me (Because they put you under when they do an endoscopy). Well, my brother is going to go with me, but he had a procedure himself, so I have to wait till he is well enough to go with me, so he can drive. Well, yesterday, March. 12, I received a letter from the doctor stating he no longer wanted to be my physician and in 30 days he would no longer be my physician. He gave a "vague reason", said I had a"relationship problem with his staff", and I can't think of anything I have done but cancelled the appointment(s) until another time. I have encountered rude staff there in the past, not all of them are rude just a few and if I was him, I would want my staff to be more patient friendly. Most of the women (all women), in the front office looks to be very young, maybe just out of college, so maybe they need to take a course in public relations, lolll. Anyway, I Have done nothing to his staff and if they say I have other than cancel an appointment a couple of times, then they would be telling a flat out lie. So he has a right to refuse service to anyone in this land of capitalism, and I also have a right to submit reviews regarding his business, the way I was treated, and the quality of service. I have waited there as high as an hour before being seen, and when you call to cancel an appointment (it is my right to do so as a consumer), then they act like they are perturbed about it. The doctor prescribed me some blood pressure medicine that one batch of it the FDA recalled in 2018, Valsartan. I called about that, and they seem to get angry when I asked them about that, I even sent a screenshot of the article from WEB MD website. Someone from the doctors' office called me back and told me that that was part of another Lott that was recalled and the drug stores responsibility, not the doctors fault. But in that phone call there was civility, so I don't know what he is talking about, the allegation is vague. YOU can read the letter in here. SO in response, I wrote him a letter back (See photo copy), acknowledging his letter and it was certified and the letter I sent to him was certified as well, and I sent it out this morning from post office.

User's recommendation: check out other cinics in the area, there are better ones and more staff are more competent.

ID
District 5, Mississippi
Service
Hattiesburg Clinic Doctor
Pros
  • Cost
Cons
  • Wait a long time
  • Poor customer service
  • Rude staff
Preferred solution
Apology

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article