*** Experience

Even tough I had a trip on July 17, I still made a purchase on "hatstore.com.pt on July 5, believing on their 2-5 working days shipment. So it happens that, after 9 working days, Ive decided to make contact and check if everything was ok; Moa, the employee who answered my e-mail, made me go in circles confirming every single aspect of my address; after this first unsuccessful step, she sad there was nothing they could do to respect their own deadline. Considering the cap wasnt cheap and my trip would be 50 days long, I than answered her back saying that, if Id not get the product before leaving, Id rather cancel the purchase and get my money back. Moa couldnt do anything about it either. Well I left already fully unhappy and dissatisfied about my experience with hatstore.com.pt. Or so I thought. 50 days later, after getting home, I opened the box to see the wrong product lying in there. After reaching out for their customer service one more time, they provide me with a way to give them the wrong product back before sending the new one, like Im the one whose conduct isnt worth trusting. So, in shorter terms:The shipping deadline youll see on there website means nothing to them. Youll receive your purchase whenever they feel like it, not between 2-5 working days.Be ready for the possibility of receiving any product, not the one you chose.If such a stupid mistake happens to you, expect to be treated like youre the one responsible for it.

User's recommendation: Do not spend your money with them.

ID
Service
Hatstore Shipping Service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article