Verified Reviewer

The Manager's Ghosted Me

Update by user Mar 17, 2021

Michael from Hasslers contacted me to tell me she was very disappointed in me. She asked me to remove my review on Facebook and told me she would be meeting with a lawyer.

I checked the office and it is still closed and has the same numbers on the door. One has no...

I would also love for you to post your bank account indicating your check was cashed the very same day. As no one in any of our parks have ever had a checked cashed in the same day by us.

This is another lie to make yourself the victim of something you are not. We actually have a few customers that really had issues during this time period who are far more justified to leave us a bad review then you are.

View more comments
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
I will post an update if the company, not these managers reach out to me. They can keep the $35 application fee which they were so petty as to cash after they refused to return my calls.

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Expert Talks

RV Travel During a Pandemic: Pros and Cons

Apr 30, 2021

Fox & Miles - full-time RV travelers talk about their experience of living in RV, share advice on how to choose the RV, plan the camping trip, give tips on how to shop while Rving and avoid common problems.

Fox & Miles
Fox & Miles

Fox & Miles - RV experts and travelers who explore the US, chasing their dreams, and pursuing financial freedom.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article