In the catalog it said the frames were wood, they're plastic

I ordered 2 pictures I liked from the 2009 Harvest catalog. The catalog said the frames were "black wood". When I recieved them they were black plastic. I sent in a complaint already, but to date I haven't recieved any response. If you don't pay your bill, you get a quick response! I feel this is false advertising and want them to credit me with out sending them back. I shouldn't have to pay for return shipping when they sent me something other than what I ordered. For a big company, they should have a 1-800 number, customers shouldn't have to pay for the long distance call.

The company was LTD Commodities!!!!!!!!!!

ID
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

About

Summary

Harvest Catalogue is an online library which contains information about a wide range of topics. It belongs to the UC Davis University of California. There are articles and journals which can be found by the readers according to the appropriate data which should be entered into the search field in order to make the search more detailed. People can also browse the storage of e-journals, special collections and serials. Talking about the section of special collections, it is necessary to mention that there are Eastman Photos and Harrison Collection here. The registered members are allowed to bookmark their preferences and along with this are offered more differentiated list of opportunities provided by Harvest Catalogue. The web team can be contacted through the electronic application.

Harvest Catalogue reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article