map-marker Birmingham, Alabama

Harass by a police heading to get on my plane heading to catch a shuttle I was stop by airport police. So sad

The police stop me as I was already late running to my destination questing me of where Im coming from how long I been gone. I thought I was under arrest or something. I be never been so embarrassed in my life

User's recommendation: Not at this moment

Rod B Yra

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

*** poor servive.

DL15 from Frankfurt, Germany 11 Sept. Traveling with wife and friend, wife 2 knee replacements, friend 1 knee replacement, me 68 with knee replacement.

Got off plane expecting wheelchair assistance, approximately 12 people waiting assistance, not enough wheelchairs and only 1 person on hand. I at 68 pushed both to customs where another 10 people were waiting. Waiting approximately 15 - 20 minutes and only 1 person came to help 2 other in chairs. I again pushed us though security and got luggage, 4 bags, and went to drop them off.

Came back for my wife and friend and got to TSA checkpoint, what a joke. About 8 employees, 3 standing around talking and 2 moving so slow if you asked them to slow down they would have had to go backwards. No guidance at all. I finally started telling people what to do to get the line moving.

If I had been there in charge, 4 would have been fired immediately. No personality at all and some rudeness and little help. Finally got through and had to push both in wheelchairs again all the way to T1. As I got halfway down the T terminal to T1 one person asked if I needed help or if I had it OK as he seemed to be in a hurry, must have been quitting time.

Git to gate and informed Delta agent again that I needed to chairs in Columbus, and she said OK and supposedly took care of it.

Got to Columbus and only 1 chair, but actually had 2 assistants there that grabbed another chair and took us to baggage. Atlanta really SUCKED with customer service and was about unfriendly and rude as you could get.

Cons:
  • Lousy poor customer relations and service
  • Con

Preferred solution: Better service for future customers

User's recommendation: Need lots of supervision and get people to do there dam jobs

Guest

A recent study proved that most people seeking wheelchair assistance in airports do not actually need it. They do it to get preferential boarding and other special attention. I think airlines should start requiring doctor notes to prove that wheelchair assistance is medically needed.

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2387539

The OP got exactly what he deserved with his nasty attitude.

View more comments (1)
map-marker Sunnyvale, California

Lost luggage

Frontier agent was very rude and unhelpful. Family missed they flight and agent was not helpful to them. Nobody could tell us what happened to they luggage.

User's recommendation: Will not

hendrikaelisabeth a

Verified Reviewer

Christopher wray

hello my name is rita from the netherlands.i did get this message on whatts app.i have a lot of scammers contacting me and want too be sure this is not scam

l, Mr.Christopher A. Wray.

Director-FBI, am hereby announcing to you that your $40 Million USD was received at (Atlanta Georgia International airport since and every necessary fees/charges has been paid by sender except $600 for CCC,but a Lady Mrs.Serah William came forward claimed you sent her to claim your $40 Million USD , is it true?

Did you order her to pay $600 for (CCC)? Also be informed that we came to an agreement with the U.S Custom Authority at (Atlanta Georgia International airport that you will

send $50 latest tomorrow,else your $40 million USD will be hand over to her while you will be arrested for assign her without informing us.

Once more I discovered that you are having a transaction with an imposter that is using my integrity for scamming and we investigated that you paid him.

I advice you to cut all the transaction you have with him now and focused on this immediately because we are investigating now on him and if we discovered that you are still having any transaction with him you will b

is this true do you know about this

Pros:
  • Geen
Cons:
  • Geen

Preferred solution: zeker weten dat dit scam is en niet van atlanta airport international komt

map-marker Acworth, Georgia

Lost bag

My complaint is with frontier, but the lady that answered the phone was very polite, and very helpful
Trudi W Gvc
map-marker College Park, Georgia

No food or drinks while being delayed

My husband and I were traveling for business. My original flight was to depart at 7 am the schedule changed to 7:35pm from Panama City beach FL which was still ok we would arrive at 11:35 in Greensboro NC.

While in Atlanta in which we arrived at around 9:30 we needed food as we didnt eat before we left Panama City. My husband being a type 1 diabetic needed food. All restaurants including those that should be open until midnight were already closed when we departed the plane. All stores were also closed we were delayed until 2:10am we arrived at Greensboro at 3:30.

We arrived at the hotel at 4am still no food.

I understand the staffing issue but at least one restaurant and store should be open at each terminal as the staffing issues also effect the flights. The busiest airport in the world should have some compaction for its travelers.

Cons:
  • Leaves customers starving and thirsty

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Pack a lunch

Airline Expert Talks

Airlines making masks optional | How to travel safely this season?

May 25, 2020

Airlines announce mask-optional policy. A travel expert, Jamie Larounis, talks about dropped mask mandate on airplanes and what it means for travelers.

Jamie Larounis
Jamie Larounis

Jamie Larounis is a travel industry analyst with the Upgraded Points who shares tips on hotels, airlines, trains, and loyalty programs.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article