Harrys True Value

Rented a steam cleaner that did not work. Water did not come out of the tank. I could not take it back right away since the store was closed and I had rented it overnight. Took it back the next day and they accused me of using it. They would not rent another cleaner to me unless I paid them for another rental fee. This is the worst customer service I have ever received. I did not like to use the big name stores but since their (Menards) customer servie is great and so are their prices I will never go back to True Value.
ID
#208373 Review #208373 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

About

Summary

Harrys True Value is one of the world's largest retailer-owned hardware cooperatives with about 4,500 independent retailers. Whether operating as independent hardware stores or specialty businesses, its retailers are supported by the training, technology and retail support. Harrys True Value is a private company categorized under Hardware Stores. It is an organization with $1.8 billion in revenue in 2010, more than 60,000 products, 12 distribution centers. Harrys True Value products include Appliances and Electronics, Auto, Truck & RV, Building Materials, Electrical, Hand and Power Tools, Heating and Cooling, Housewares and Cleaning, Kitchen and Bath, Lawn and Garden, Lighting, Outdoor Power Equipment, Paint Supplies, Plumbing products and many others. Harrys True Value was established in 2005 and incorporated in Georgia.

Harrys True Value reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article