Lying about shipping and wants to charge more?! Really

I ordered a book for my sister from this company for her college class. Not only did I order brand new but I also had it shipped for 3 day shipping. Grant you this is 9/14/2012. After a week of no book I e-mail customer service to received an e-mail back stating that UPS could not find the address listed but it, the book, was indeed in the town of shipping. It is the colleges address for student mail, which I have NEVER had problems with before. Fine I call the woman who e-mailed me and left the colleges mailing address thinking that it would be taken care of. It is now 10/1/2012 still no book so after e-mailing them again asked what the *** is going on I was informed that they had the book they had not shipped it out period and are asking for a $30 extra overnight fee. And then she tells me she never received a call stating the colleges address when I have a voicemail of her repeating the address back to me!!!! I WILL NOT be buying from this company again and will be referring people AWAY from this company they do NOT care about their customers.
ID
Madisonville, Kentucky

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article