Harper square

Do not ever rent from Harper square or any of their affiliates! They were absolutely horrible the 2 1/2 years we were here. We had mold in our apartment and all they did was bleach it(pretty sure it was black mold). The mold was only in our air vents which was so gross! They also in our move in didn’t even have the place cleaned and had a microwave just sitting out on the counter, they were no where ready for us to move in and we had to work around them. The second year we were there we got our lease agreement stating water would be included when I signed the contract and our water bill came out I reached out and they told me they don’t offer water for our building and said the one I signed didn’t have water included. I proceeded to explain why would I think my renewal paper was different from the contract?! They finally let us out of our lease early and said just give us 60 days notice and we will be good. Once I officially gave them our last day they turned everything around stating we had to pay rent no later than this date or our agreement would be voided and made up so much stuff that wasn’t in the initial emails. When we moved out they charged us for the smallest of things that were damaged prior to us moving in, it’s not even worth disputing because they are so manipulative. I wanted to be done with their *** Unless you want a mold infection, paying for damage that you didn’t cause or unnecessary charges don’t rent from this *** hole. The ladies in the leasing office are horrid as well, I wouldn’t do business with either of them nor would I hire them ever.
ID
Lawrence, Kansas
Service
Harper Square Apartment Rental
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article