Verified Reviewer

UNSATISFACTORY PURCHASE

I PURCHASED A 2020 ROADKING FOR $22K, MSRP 19K. I WAS LISTENING TO THE SALES GUY, HE TOLD ME I WOULD GET MY LED LIGHTS INCLUDING INSTALLATION, IN THE PACKAGE. I FIGURED IT WAS WOULD OFF SET THE PRICE OF THE 22K. ONCE I GOT HOME, LOOKED AT MY SALES SHEET, I PAID FOR THE LED AND INSTALLATION, WHAT A KICK IN THE *** SALESMAN TOLD ME HE COULD GET ME THE BEST Interest RATE, COMPARATIVE TO THE BANKS. THAT WAS *** TOO. I GOT MY LETTER BACK FROM EAGLE FINANCING, A WHOPPING 10%. I HAVE A 774 CREDIT SCORE. I IMMEDIATELY WENT TO MY CREDIT UNION AND GOT A 3.49 INTEREST RATE. WHAT A BUNCH OF CROOKS!!! I WOULD NOT BUY A LAWNMOWER FROM THIS *** OPERATION. I'M ALSO A MEMBER OF THE American LEGION HERE IN PENSACOLA. I WILL CERTAINLY SHARE MY EXPERENCE WITH THEM.

User's recommendation: DO YOUR HOMEWORK PRIOR TO ENTERING HARLEY DAVISON OF PENSACOLA. YOU WILL RECEIVE NO ASSISTANCE FROM THIS BUNCH. THEY WILL PROMISE YOU THE MOON TO SELL A BIKE.

ID
#1972091 Review #1972091 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Harley Davidson Of Pensacola Sales Representative
Pros
  • Excellant service
Cons
  • Totally sales driven
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

LIES,LIES,LIES

Took my 2009 street glide in for abs recall and immediately was tried to sell abs components for 1200.00 with no diagnosis. I said no and was told they could perform recall without replacing parts LIES. After promising bike back in 3 days no call, no returned calls and was told your service writer was off so pound sand until one person returns to work, *** NO. I got there to find the same writer who tells me all is good and work has been done, but offers repairs at 700.00 instead of 1200.00. He opens bay after I heard him trying to crank my bike but left off the charger the battery was weak and would not start. He pretended all was good as I tried to start bike it of course would not. He said good day and never offered to help me get it on my trailer. After raising *** with the manager his only solution was to try to sell me another bike. After fighting him off the service manager did assist me in loading the bile but never offered any restitution such as a new battery. Glad I took trailer or I would have had to buy a battery from these crooks. The service writer was only concerned with getting a waiver signed to release them from liability and said they never completed the recall. I am done with Harley right down to my clothing,boots and apparel, R.I.P Harley good luck with electric bikes ***
ID
Pensacola, Florida
Service
Harley Davidson Of Pensacola Motorcycle Repair
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article