Felt cheated

I took my 8 year old granddaughter and her family to the game in Des Moines Iowa at the Wells Fargo Arena. We made sure to get approval for a picture of Madison in her globetrotter outfit and her basketball put on metal to take in the arena. I not only purchased 7 tickets for the game but also for the meet and greet before the game. We were informed by the description on the ticket site that we would meet players for pictures and autographs. I did the first meet and greet as I knew Madison, who was born with partial trisomy 13 she would not last throughout the game. After asking several people working at the arena we were informed we would be directed to the middle of the court. We went to purchase two shirts, large basketball and small basketball for autographing. We did not bring the ones we had purchased previously at games as I did not know if that was allowed. So I spent a good little chunk of money there also. This is where I am disappointed with the Globetrotters. After going to the middle of the court we were informed there would be no pictures or autographs till after the game. So here we stand with several others within the circle of the court seeing just the same things that others were seeing in the bleachers. As I predicted the game was over for us within 40 minutes and we were loading up. We left with no pictures, no autographs, 1 jersey, 2 shirts and 2 basketballs. Very disappointing 1 1/2 hour trip back home.
ID
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article