Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Nonresponsive to payment date issues

Update by user Sep 18, 2020

Here we are 2 months into the lease and no one from Harbor Hyundai has even cared to contact us about this problem. They were quick enough to take our money nd after that they no longer care about us.

Original review posted by user Aug 19, 2020
We leased a new Tucson from them, and were never told the date of payments. I received my paperwork from Hyundai welcoming me and it said they were due on the 3rd of each month. I contacted Hyundai Finance, and they finally got back to me after about 2 weeks, and they kicked the ball back to Harbor Hyundai and said they could fix the problem as it was only the 1st month since I leased. They were going to contact Harbor and have them contact me. It's been two more weeks and no one has contacted me. I put something on their Facebook page and still have gotten no response. First, they should have told me the payment due date and I would have given them a deposit on the vehicle and picked it up on a date I wanted the payment or they should change it because they didn't inform of a due date. Credit cards let you change the due date once, so why can't Hyundai do something about the problem they have caused. It will now be a hardship to make that payment as it is due the same time as the mortgage. They should take care of the problem, but if they don't then I will not be doing business with them in the very near future when we need another vehicle.

User's recommendation: Don't lease from Harbor Hyundai they won't tell you everything you need to know and then they don't respond.

ID
Service
Harbor Hyundai Auto Leasing
Pros
  • Had vehicle we wanted
Cons
  • Never informed of payment due date
  • Sales said nothing he could do hyundai finance says they can
Preferred solution
Change the payment due to date to what I want

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article