Abusive bullying women work here beware

I called into harbor house in Orlando fl as a distressed female trying to get help with domestic violence. On the phone first I got a very nasty crazy Hispanic female names Denise. She was so rude and weird loud nasty. Don't ask me why. Really psycho. She kept putting me on hold and I asked to speak to someone else. Then Michelle an equally nasty monster got on the phone. Michelle was horrible! She was so condescending sounding. As if she just wanted to put me down talk down to me. Her tone was the worst. Kind of like she just didn't like me and wanted to mess with me. I've called hh before and talked to decent people. Now sociopaths work there. It's funny there no reason these deranged women wud dislike me unless they were jealous of my voice or something?? Michelle was obnoxious. I told her my problems the. She tried putting me on hold. She had no desire to help me. I told her I just blurted out all this info and I'm in distress. I need help not resources. She still refused to help. She the. Rudely said what do u want me to do??? She still refused to help me and began arguing with me. The animals that work at this shelter are devils. They aren't humans she still refused to help me talk to me or give me advice. She rudely said. What do u want me to do. Listen??? She literally just wanted to *** me off for fun. I'm going to make sure she gets terminated literally she is the devil?? Harbor house 407886****

How frustrating. I hope you get the help that you need. Maybe call 2-1-1 or google 211 Central Florida and find another service.

ID
Orlando, Florida
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article