Required $200 deposit for 1 week, no refund policy

Happy Jack RV Park & Lodge in AZ kept our one week deposit, we showed up & the site didn't accommodate our 39' 5th wheel, we wanted our money back, they said we were offered another site but that's a lie & beside they told us in the office at the time of check in that this was their only site available. We called every day & were hung up on, finally after a week of calling they told us we weren't getting our money back. We've gone to the BBB, Visa & every place we can think of to report their unfair practices. We have been in contact with another person with a similar situation, so we aren't the only ones. These people need to feel some pain & suffering so bypass this campground, they need to go out of business, they are a privately owned business.

Ive had my trailer stored at happy jack lodge for a couple of years now and ill admit Im not the most on time payer, they would usually call me up and I would pay what I owed, they ran my card on march 8th for 210.00 witch was authorized, then may 17 they ran my card for another 210.00 witch was not authorized, so when I called them on it,they said all of a sudden I owe 780.00 in late fees and impounded my trailer, PLEASE BE ADVISED THIS PLACE IS A RIP-OFF

ID
Lake Havasu City, Arizona

About

Summary

Happy Jack RV and Lodge is a resort place with multiple facilities offering rest and dining on the territory of Arizona, namely happy Jack and Cottonwood. The place is equipped with banquet halls which are as well suitable for weddings and other celebrations. Being located in the mountain are, this resort offers such entertainments as biking or hiking. Besides, the visitors are offered hunting, fishing, horseback riding and other ways of calm and active and timespending. Another characteristic feature of this company is its RV storage where the guests can leave any types of their vehicles. Rates, park map ans cancellation policy are represented on the official site of the described company together with the detailed contact information. As for the marketing strategy, the company continues social media promotion.

Happy Jack RV and Lodge reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article