Lied and not fixing my car

my car has been at hanson's auto-truck and rv repair for 12 weeks. eric has lied to me over and over. he's told me my car was tooken apart and being worked on and we've stoped by and my car hasn't been moved. he has done nothing to my car. he knew everything about my car and the condistion. now he wants to find a used transmission to put in my car, there is nothing wrong with my transmission at all. he has cut the car around my car and i've called him over and over and he tells me the same thing. i dont know what to do. im about to lose my house and job cause of tranportation. i've told him my wife lose her job already and he tells us thats not his falth and we cant put that on him. i just want my car fix, i do not want to lose my house and job. i've told him i have four kids and i'm unable to take thim to the doctor, and i can't aford taking a taxi any more.
ID
Reading, Pennsylvania

About

Summary

Hansons Auto company operates within two main areas: they have agricultural division and Car and Truck division. Hanson's Implement is located in Cavalier, ND. There it is possible to acquire new and pre-owned farm equipment. Hanson's Auto & Implement can be found in Grafton. On top of that there is a crew of experienced technicians who can help to choose and order any spare parts. The presented vehicles marks are GMC, Chevrolet and Buick. Photos with vehicle features and prices are posted at the web site, so it will be easy to select certain model.

Hansons Auto reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article