Edith F Igj

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Orlando, Florida

Eaten by bugs, no compensation.. going to my Dermatologist for my 3rd appointment since staying there, I caught 2 of the bugs and the 3rd one, the front desk personnel took it from me and threw it awa

I want to make a video. It was a horrendous stay; I was bitten by bugs. I caught three of them and showed them to the front desk. My arms, chest, and left leg broke out. I've been to my dermatologist twice and I am going again tomorrow. She did a biopsy and it came back positive for bug bites!

User's recommendation: Never stay there

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Property management companies: What do they do? How much do they charge? Do you need one? Find answers in an interview with Colby Hager, a real estate investor, and expert who share his experience with property management companies.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article