map-marker Chambersburg, Pennsylvania

I was misinformed

Hampton Roads Transit - I was misinformed
I was on bus 12 today and I was paying for an all day trip and the lady told me I tell her that I was buying an all day pass and she gave me an attitude in response and tried to force me to get an one way pass . This was on bus 4120 at 2:59 pm.
Latasha R Lft

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Suffolk, Virginia

Bus broke down. HRT won't send backup. Wait time an extra hour

The 108 bus broke down at Riverside, according to dispatch. There is not a backup so those waiting have an extra hour to wait which is inconsiderate and inconvenient. There should be a backup bus or HRT should send the people that drive around town in the HRT cars to pick up those that were left stranded. HRT has been doing this for years, leaving passengers stranded when a bus breaks down as if bus riders don't have places to go.

User's recommendation: Find a different mode of transportation. HRT will let you down over and over again and they don't care about it.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article