Hamilton's Hardscapes is a FRAUD

I hired Mr. Hamilton to do some landscaping work at my house. I paid him a deposit and he never showed up to do any work. I made an agreement with him for me to purchase my own materials at a local stone yard. They were delivered a day in advance to make sure he had what he needed. He made excuse after excuse as to why he couldn't make it. After 2 weeks, I gave up. He wouldn't return my calls or my deposit. I'm still working on cleaning up the mess this left behind. Imagine 5 yards of decomposed granite sitting in your yard on a 16'x30' tarp for 3 weeks. My yard looks terrible now. He completely hung me out to dry AND then STOLE MY MONEY! BEWARE! There are a few other folks he's done this to. He comes off as a super nice guy, but is a thief. Don't give him any money and run as fast as you can from this guy.
ID
Cons
  • Being ripped off
  • Being defrauded
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
FULL REFUND and a sod to repair my terrible looking lawn!

Michael Hamilton - Hamilton's Hardscape Fraudster *** Artist

Hamiltons Hardscapes - Michael Hamilton - Hamilton's Hardscape Fraudster *** Artist
Update by user Dec 22, 2015

Aliases: Mike Hamilton, Michael Hamilton, Michael Jared, Mike Jared, Coalition Landscapes, Hamilton's Hardscapes

UPDATE 12/22/15 - I have been contacted by several additional victims. If you have been defrauded by Michael Hamilton please contact me.

There is an ongoing criminal investigation and your information and case will help put him away for longer. I can also provide specific information including DL, mailing address, relative addresses, license plate information and more if you have already filed charges and need more information for the prosecutor.

Original review posted by user Nov 17, 2015
Michael Hamilton with Hamilton's Hardscape in Dallas, Texas is a professional *** man. We paid him $6000 by check in advance of a landscape project for materials and he never did any work. It was excuse after excuse on why the project was never started and when I finally called the suppliers where he said he ordered the material one confirmed no order existed and the second vendor confirmed that the delivery to our home kept being rescheduled because they had not been paid by Michael Hamilton. Further research immediately discovered two other victims in the DFW area I spoke with who had the same thing happen to them. Michael takes their money via check, never does any work and then disappears. He is very convincing and comes off as honest and real which is because he is a PROFESSIONAL *** MAN! He even talks about church he's that much of a fraud! Stay far away from this low life who will eventually get what he deserves.
ID
Dallas, Texas
Cons
  • Being defrauded
Reason of review
Con Man
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article