No call back, wrong food given

You should not take your cats to Hamby Road Animal Hospital. This practice, while offering services to dogs and cats, is focused on reproductive medicine, and will give poor treatment to "regular" dogs and cats if a breeder or show dog is in the office. My geriatric cat had her annual physical, I paid for complete bloodwork, and asked for a thyroid test to check her hyperthyroidism. There was no appropriate thyroid test given, and I was given medication that was too strong for her for loose stool that made her nauseated, and drooling. I tried to call several times to discuss her complete bloodwork ($125.00!) and nausea, and was told I would get a call back later that day. I never heard from the vet. This is terrible care for an older cat with kidney disease and hyperthyroidism. I will never go back. The new vet I went to, one that specializes in cats, told me the mixture of the medicine I was given was way too strong for the cat. Do not take cats to this veterinary clinic.
ID
Miami, Florida
Loss

About

Summary

Hamby Road Animal Hospital is located in Alpharetta, GA. Reliable pet hospital with professional veterinarians is a really important thing for every animal keeper. Pets should visit vets regularly in order to prevent diseases and get all necessary vaccinations. Vets from Hamby Road Animal Hospital use various special products to get rid of flee and worms. Among other services there are ovulation trimming, whelping assistance, pre-breeding consultations, artificial insemination, endoscopy and so on. In addition to this, this center offers kittens for adoption. Hamby Road Animal Hospital was established in 1998. During treatment and diagnostic procedures pets can stay in modern facilities and get quality help of professionals.

Hamby Road Animal Hospital reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article