Terrible thieves

i have been going there weekly since they opened and always loose at least one hundred or more dollars a week, oh boy they gave me 5 dollars in free play i don't mind loosing sometimes but i would like to win something. well i'am done they can kiss my *** i will go to the senecas and spend my money not just on gambling but on the dinners and other concessions that i purchase.i have a group of friends and family that go gaming with me and they will come with me they do not like hamburg (thieves) no longer, greed will be your downfall when a lot of people stop attending hamburg.i hope to gain followers to boycott this house of ripoff through social media and more you will know me
ID
#942083 Review #942083 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Buffalo, New York
Pros
  • Workers and concessions the buffet
Cons
  • Gaming is unfair and does not ever payout
Reason of review
Poor customer service

I took out cash with my debit card at the Casino in the Hamburg Fairgrounds and they removed twice the amount they gave me from my debit card.

After calling them and spending 1/2 hour to an hour's worth of minutes on my cell phone. John Bennett the Cage Manager didn't do squat about it. I told him I need the money that they robbed from me to pay my auto insurance so it won't be cancelled. Don't take out cash at this Casino with your debit card. They are crooks and scoundrals. Not only do all the Casinos rip-off the public in general, but this Casino takes it to "a whole 'nother level". The town of Hamburg should be ashamed of having this business that conducts itself in this manner in their community. Now the debit card company says it will take between 1 1/2 months to 3 months for me to dispute this amount. Never mind the paper work I have to fill out, my time and energy, the money I have already lost from fees that I have incurred because of this situation, and what was supposed to be an evening of fun has turned into a nightmare. I expect this complaint to get to JoAnn Fry's, the Controller at this casino and for her not only to correct the mistake, but to give me some sort of compensation for putting me through this nightmare. I also consumed between 1/2 hour and 1 hour on my cell phone calling the debit card company. They told me to call the casino and see if the casino would rectify their mistake. The person whose phone I used to make these calls has charged me $20. for using their phone. The manure just keeps on piling up. I guess some people are nasty and jealous of other people trying to have a good time. May you all "reap what you sow".

4 days later the mistake was corrected.

Let me collect interest on your $ for 4 days. Multiplied by probably thousands.

Be careful at what establishments you use your debit card.

ID
Buffalo, New York

About

Hamburg Fairgrounds Casino Pros and Cons

Pros: Workers and concessions the buffet

Summary

Hamburg Fairgrounds Casino is a gaming facility which is located in Hamburg, NY. It is connected to the Fairgrounds Event Centre, which is just outside Buffalo and Niagara Falls. The facility of the casino occupies 55,000 square feet and features around 940 gaming machines. To enter the game floor of Hamburg Fairgrounds Casino visitors have to be 18 years old. There are New York Lottery games, penny machines, big payout progressives, video poker, and more offered at Hamburg Fairgrounds Casino. A lot of dining options are available. Hamburg Fairgrounds Casino is open for customer every day.

Hamburg Fairgrounds Casino reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article