Dr. Jenny Miller - Hamburg Expressions Horrible Experience!

My experience at Hamburg Expressions was AWFUL!!! I paid $11,159.00 and the cosmetic result was sloppy & unsatisfactory. In fact, I paid another dentist to redo ALL the work. They were unprofessional and showed zero compassion for me. It was an absolute nightmare! I would NOT recommend them to anyone. I felt like I was dealing with a spoiled, arrogant college girl instead of a professional doctor. It was absolutely the most Horrible Experience of my life!!! I asked for a refund and was told my money would be refunded to my new dentist. It never happened. They later said it wasn't in writing and said they would refund $2100. It never happened. Months later wanted me to sign an agreement that I would not write, blog, talk etc about my experience. No Way! Not when I was told the full refund would be sent to my new dentist and especially after the way I was treated. I don't want what happened to me to happen to anyone else. $2100 is alot of money, but it's not worth the *** I went through.

I don't understand this zoezoe problem now. First they wanted a refund of the whole amount but then ended up being okay with the $2100 refund.

Sounds kind of fishy to me zoezoe.

I mean if I am going to fight for my full refund of over $11 thousand dollars I would not settle for $2100., just saying. I think you are a bit mixed up.

the pissed consumer is a complete nut. I have had nothing but great things to say about Dr.

Miller and her entire staff. It's a very relaxing setting for very high end cosmetic dental work. Family run operation with extremely nice people. I would highly recommend to anyone that needs any dental work done.

They can work miracles. Thanks, Doug Kraus

Doesn't look like Zo will dignify you with a response. the company can go to reputation management to have the comment taken care off or buried from google search. The comment is old over a year and almost 2.

Unprofessional & Arrogant!!!!

Hi Zoe, Please post proof of the transactions if you are going to be making libelous claims.

The person who wrote that is not mentally unstable as you would wish for people to think. It's pretty easy to figure out who wrote that comment! Enough said...

This is a mentally unstable person post reviews throughout the web under different names.

View more comments (6)
ID
Lexington, Kentucky

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article