Hal's Twisted Customs

I contracted Hal Wooley of Hal's Twisted Customs In Kennewick Washington to rebuild my classic 1946 pickup. He took money and never finished the project. The deadlines were never met and he Never finished the job. I lost contact with him for a few months (he didn't answer his phone or my emails) After learning his property was sold, I left California to go to Washington and hunt down Hal and my truck. When I found him he was very matter of fact about not being done, not having the money and having no intentions of finishing. I took a week of work to stay and assist Hal with the work. If I brought the truck back to California the work would be far more expensive to fix in CAlifornia so staying there and getting some work out of him made some sense. I purchased parts (which I already gave him money for) and did the majority of the work. Some days Hal never worked on the truck at all. The paint job he did do was horrible and will need to be redone. After more than a week of working on the truck I loaded the truck and the parts he did have, onto my trailer and drove it back to California. Parts are missing and he has once again stop communicating with me when I call and ask about them. During my time there I was in contact with a few others who have had bad experiences with him. One took him to court and won a small settlement. Others suffered great risk to their well-being because of his bad work. He doesn't care at all about ripping people off and continues to take peoples money and show no remorse.
ID
Kennewick, Washington
Reason of review
All of the above

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article