Verified Reviewer

Thief and liar

Halls Storage of Dexter - Thief and liar
Halls Storage of Dexter - Thief and liar
Update by user Nov 10, 2020

Also, the low ball value of units is at $75,000 (this is how these type cases are handled)

Update by user Nov 10, 2020

No major updates. However, over past four weeks I have traveled to six different counties attending auctions.

Auctions that my items have been spotted at. Buying up as much as possible. I live on disability so funds are tight.The couple in on the scam with Hall's Storages, Ray & Jeanette Jones. Have been trying to dump items as quickly as possible.

When Ray notices me or my family in attendance at auctions, he bids up that item. And of course blocked me from any sale posts on line or facebook.I do have an attorney.

Praying legal recourse may help the financial side of this situation. But nothing will resolve the loss of family videos, bibles and pictures.

Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2020
I had 8 units rented for almost three years at Hall Storage. He took possession of 4 units and sold the 1900-****s family heirlooms. Never once notified me. All the while continuing to accept monthly payments. Then 6 months later he sold my other 4 units without legal notice. Which at that point I found out about the first 4 being gone so long. Everything I owned my entire life was in the Storages. He knew the medical reason behind me putting my entire life into units. Even the paperwork and family pictures were in units. I have nothing left of heirlooms only I had for my entire family. Im the oldest granddaughter. My four adult children have nothing I can pass on to them now. I do have videos of numerous attempts going to his home for payments. I have proof of 2 certified letters he signed for 3 months before selling my units. I have phone call logs proving I left v mails. And I have videos and witnesses for verification of value and contents in the units. Halls Storages Hey 25 Dexter, Mo 63841

User's recommendation: Stay away.

ID
Service
Halls Storage Of Dexter Customer Care
Cons
  • His cheating ways nor his grand daughter in laws ways
Loss
Preferred solution
Return of property and or value of said units

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article