Refund Policy Review

Signed up for classes but an emergency came up. I had already paid my fees and now I find out the fees are non refundable. Thanks hallmark college of aeronautics for stealing my money.
ID
Dallas, Texas
Reason of review
Bad quality

Hallmark College of Technology

Employee Bullying at Hallmark College of Technology in San Antnio, Texas. I am an employee. I have never been treated so poorly from an employer in my life. They do NOT let you take care of the students as should be, it is only a "numbers" game there and they only care about the money. Employees are treated like dogs and even some of the students. For one example;The Network Chair- Loves to bully her staff and upper management does nothing about it! They have the mindset that if they talk you down low enough that you will act like a cowered dog in a corner and never speak up and try to obey so they won't yell at you anymore. I WILL NOT BE TREATED LIKE THAT FROM ANYONE FOR ANY REASON. Our team managers SCREAMS at us constantly if we are not doing exactly what they want us to be doing at that particular time. They have made the job impossible and I have never see morale so low at a place of employment. Shareholders BEWARE!! Your investment is going to go down the tubes and fast. The management in that place needs changed today and replaced with new management or you will not have an investment for much longer. Something has to change and NOW! Clean house is my suggestion and make sure all your department chairs have at least a Masters Degree, Upper management should always hold high degrees from well established University. I have never work for a more disfunctional company. Think twice before working there, going to school there or being any part of Hallmark College Believe me, I am NOT the only one who feels this way, just one of them that wants to let everyone know EXACTLY what is going on there. Sincere Regret!

So weird cuz that my recruiter. He’s so nice and my success in getting my Bachelors starting with him calling me.

I've recently had a bit of an issue with this college. With a recruiter named Roberto, to be exact. I can't remember his last name, if you could supply me with that info I'd greatly appreciate it.

He clearly got upset with me when I told him to leave me alone after around a month and a half of calling me to go back for a second meeting. Our first meeting had him talking down to me the entire time, which is why I wrote the school off altogether. (not to mention the high tuition)

Anyhow, a few days ago I told him to leave me alone and stop calling, and immediately afterward I started receiving calls from restricted numbers, calls phishing for info, and my email (which was brand new) was released to scam sites. This is no coincidence.

I need all the help I can get to bring this behavior to light but have been striking out at every turn. Please, if you can help me at all I'd greatly appreciate it.

@PissedConsumer728104

i am a recent grad from Hallmark and the advisor you mentioned helped me tremendously when I was trying to get admitted to Hallmark College. Never talked down to me and was extremely helpful.

Yes he also contacted me a lot, but he helped me to realize that I had been procrastinating because of my fear of failure.

Now I have my bachelor degree and will be trying to obtain my MBA from Hallmark. I don't know your situation, but it sounds like your info was hacked from another website or something.

View more comments (2)
ID
San Antonio, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article