Hall Housing - Bedroom Apartment Review

My experience at first was good with Austin Pointe Apartments. My husband and I rented a one bedroom apartment over a year ago. We paid our rent on time and we never missed a payment.My family started to visit us more and I started baby sitting my grandchildren to help my son and my daughter out. As soon as the office personnel saw my son, they immediately started stereotyping him. They would watch my daughter`s. every move complaining about her sitting outside in her car talking on the phone. The office personnel also came tou my husband and Iand told us that we were in violation of our lease. because when my children would visit, they would hang out under the gazebo by the park without me or my husband eventhough they were just letting the children play. They told us that the neighbors were complaining about them being out there. My husband and I was not aware that our family could not be outsbide wbithout one of us. When I was approched with the so called complaints of our neighbors, by the office personnel, they were Very Nasty. Instead of asking me if any allegations were true they spoke to me as if they already knew they were. It got to the point where every time we went to the office, they had something bad to say to me or my husband. I am mainly posting this complaint to hopefully make Hall Housing aware that the people they have running their complex in Warner Robins, Georgia are Liars. They are also Very Unprofessional.There are many reasons why I say this. I would not recommend anyone apply for housing with this complex until the office personnel is replaced with fair and honest people.
ID
Centerville, Georgia

Austin pointe apartments warner robins, ga

My family of 3 have lived there for two years and what a bad experience. Jean was letting anyone live there. We had neighbors down stairs running a drug ring which Iisn't there any more since I started calling the police on them but a few weeks after that 13 cars including ours gotten broken into. I talked to the chief of police and he told us that we should think about getting out of there because of the crime rate on tgat side of town. You can get police reports from city hall if you don't believe me. I don't have anything good to say about jean who is the manager thier. She is running a money scam on people. If you want to go to another apartment in tge same complex its 150.00 transfer fee that she says you will get back. Yeah right. It took a year to get half of it back and she wouldn't give us the other half due to the apartment being dirty and refused to give security deposit back too. We were out 375.00. Hall housing which owns austin pointe doesn't care about the tenants. I have called that number on the building twice a week and not one returned phone call that's why I believe its a money scam. I have filed with the bbb and the district attorneys offices in alabama and georgia. If your a victem please call them. They are putting a case together to go after thier renting practices

Hall Housing really need to investigate their so-called leasing managers. They are not a good representation of the company. Those women are rude, sneaky, Liars.

I do agree that the women running Austin Pointe Apartments in Warner Robins are not competent managers.They are unfair, bias, bigots, and worst of all the are extreme LIARS.

View more comments (1)
ID
Centerville, Georgia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article