Hair In Style Georgetown Market Place Ontario

I have had my hair, lashes, for which I get compliments on all the time for how real they look. My nails and waxing done for years with them and NEVER a problem, once after a few days I thought my color way too brassy and fixing it at no charge was not a problem. I did the upscale downtown T.O. salons for years and always felt a lot lighter in wallet for the same or less experience. The ladies at Hair in Style are great. I took an out of Towner in one time 2 years ago and when she returned this summer the lady that she saw remembered her, they treat you like a friend not a tip. For the customers with kids they all are great with kids and they seem to love the ladies.....
ID
Acton, Ontario
Service
Hair In Style Customer Care
Reason of review
Good customer service

Hair in style, georgetown ontario, horrible hair cuts

Hair in Style, in the Georgetown Market Place is the WORST hair styling place in the face of the earth. the sign at the front of their store says "35 and up for ladies cut and style hair cuts" Don't fall for this, and 'up apearently' mean 57$ which is completly ridiculous because they actually CUT IN RANDOM PLACES AND CALLED IT A HAIR CUT also the apearent "treatment" is having a little conditioner rubbed on your head and have some hot air blown on it so coming to this salon was not only the biggest waste of time in my life but it was the most expensive and most disgusting hair cut of my life, i hope the place burns down
#1201098

I have been going there for a year moved from the city and have never had a bad experience. Considering I have insanely (naturally) curly hair finding someone who can actually cut my type if hair is even more challenging than the average individual.

I find them efficient and do a great job on my hair.

they cant cut hair for ***... there not trained properly and all they do is sait around on there *** and txt and talk on their cellphones...not impressed.... i think they need a little lesson on customer service because they dont have a CLUE what it i

#282019

this article is highly incorrect. ive seen multiple hair cuts and colours from hair and style and theyre gorgeous.

as for the treatments , thts what a hair treatment is a type of conditioning , and you apply heat. look it up .

My daughter and kids have been going there for their mani's and pedi's for a few years now and they love it. We just recently had her hair cut and they were fantastic.

They were better then Lucas and Redlemon. I found the price to be very cheap compared to those places. In fact, it was the best hair cut ever and I gave it a try too. I had my hair coloured and trim with free treatment for $120.

They have also updated their salon and offer a lot more products. I found the staff to be very friendly. There is a lot of new faces too. Better luck next time to the anonymous commenter.

Are you like that at all the other salons too?

Maybe you are picky and you don't know what you want? :roll

@PissedConsumer214572

I have been going there for years for color and cut and have been very happy with both, Lori is a very good stylist and does

a beautiful job. I found the cost to be the same as previous

salons I have gone to, in fact a little less. I have recommended

her to a few of my friends and they have been very happy

also.

View more comments (5)
ID
Toronto, Ontario
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article