State: Wisconsin Product: Hair Club Hair Replacement Procedure Clear all filters (2 of 28 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
1.1
Hair Club - No hair no pay
Went to get xstrands and they put a wig on my head for $2,000 and removed it my edges was pulled out. From the tape now and still i dont have my hair done and yet they are sending me bills

No such thing as a full refund. Liar Hair club in Islandia Hauppage desperate measures they take to keep you as a cult member.

Buddy pal brother your like family they say. Very strange group working this place

View more comments
Review
Service
Hair Club Hair Replacement Procedure
Reason of review
Bad quality
I went back in fourth for over 3 years and my hair never grew and I even spent my own money to go for weekly washes...I was told after they got my money that this is not a good procedure for African American women...Now my hair is thinning worse than it was before...

I totally agree. I was a member in NJ in 2006.

It made my condition worse and I no longer can grow hair at all. The glue on shave off process is terrible for our hair and believe it made me lose more hair.

I now have to wear my hair in a shaved bald look and try to accept the fact that a business I trusted ripped me off and I'll never get my hair back. I'm glad I listened to my stylist who told me to leave because it was ruining my hair.

View more comments