State: New York City: Hauppauge Product: Hair Club Hair Replacement Procedure Clear all filters (1 of 28 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
I went to hair club of Hauppauge NY I was scammed into paying 3000 for my first head of hair ( which the consultant told me would last years ) well it only lasted 2 months I was then told I had to join program which cheapest is 300 a month they glue hair to your head...

It’s only matter if time hairclub will be going out of business I give them 3 years max ! With internet destroying all brick and mortar stores more men and women are buying their hair systems on the internet and having their barber or hair stylist cut in the units .you can also go online and purchase your hair get a kit to take your own mold or they can duplicate your old system.I pay 160 for my hairpiece and they cut my for me for an additional 30 dollars and this hair never sheds ,I get a new hairpiece every 4 months I use 4 week tape that holds I go swimming ect.no more smelly gooey glue (that probably causes cancer) so do e math 190 x 4= 760 that’s right for the whole year instead of 3500!!!

So spurge and get 8 or 10 systems and pay 1500 for the year I use a company called hairpiecewharehouse they are wonderful ask for Kaye and cancel your contract and get out of hairclub . I was a member of Hauppauge when my stylist of over 10 years left I refused to go to anyone else so I was forced to do my own homework and I very happy I have a quality product and I’m saving tons of money.

View more comments
Review
Service
Hair Club Hair Replacement Procedure
Pros
  • Management
Cons
  • Stylist forgetting my preferences
  • Scam and misguided
Reason of review