State: California City: San Diego Clear all filters (2 of 462 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Yea...Hair club is a rip..

Horrible...they really suck you in.....bummer it has to be like that. They really sell you on a bunch of B.S. they are only out to make money and send you on your way, abolutly helpless. Staring at a wall is not my idea of fun. The people were horrible....hope they change there ways....but what are ya gonna do......I went to these guys and they were rad. I surf so needed something that actually stayed on in the water...if anyone is in San diego or las vegas you should call these guys Ultimate Hair dynamics www.ultimatehairdynamics.com

Yes, they rip you off! I am a former employee so I know first hand what they do. They charge people of other races different prices, and talk about you after you spend your money

Review
#192796 Review #192796 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Hair Club

Thanks for all the reviews about Hair Club. It helped me change my mind and save money. They seem like just a business trying to rip people off. When they asked for deposit they processed everything really fast but for crediting my money back, they are acting so slow and do not respond my calls back! Shame on such a business!

I feel terribly sad, same happened to me, i went there HMC, the consultation was nothing new to what i already now about my recess hair, the info about how you loo was through photos, never saw a real person wearing it, everything was so confidential that yo cant see nobody, they fool me about how great i was going to look, that i didt pay attention to the real deal in money, i paid a deposit of 1,300.00. i didnt have a chance to read the contract because the were in a hurry for other client and they ask me to sign it quickly.

to bad i read all this things now. they are supposed to call me as soon as the matrix arrive but im going to cancel, i dont care if i dont get my deposit back, its better to loose 1,300.00 than spent a fortune and get more insecure about myself with a product like that.

Review