Rude customer service

Associates were dismissive with us, reluctant to help at all than literally every response was ugly and rude. I'm am utterly mortified at the lack of human compassion. I've worked as a associate at banana republic and we never would treat anyone with such ugliness as what we experienced. I am pissed off because I had to refrain from not looking crazy. The energy in that store was sicking. Teresa.the other lady at texas city outlet horrible beyond words. horrible outlet ar beyond

User's recommendation: Don't be afraid to give them the middle finger.

ID
Texas City, Texas
Pros
  • Good clothes and prices
Cons
  • Horrible human beings that were hired at that store
Preferred solution
Apology

Haggar Clothing - Lazy Managers, No Follow Up for 3 months WRONG shipments-Shipped wrong item 2x and stuck with wrong merchandise
Ordered online through Haggar.com what I thought would be quick & easy. Received wrong item first time, called & made arrangements for them to reship. Returned wrong item via mail, received wrong item once more. Its been 3 months since this happened, called customer service 4 times, manager can only offer 20% off future orders but cannot ship me correct items. No apologies, no action taken since my 3rd phone call in late January or repeated emails in February 2015. Lazy, unprofessional management who promises to follow up but never does. You really think i'll take a chance by shopping online with you again? There are consequences.

Every time I order mens shorts or cool 18 pants online, I get shorts or pants tight in the crouch and or barley sit at the waist? What the heck are they doing?

I want shorts and pants that have a high rise.

I can go to Kohls and try the same shorts and pants on and they are high RISE, PERFECT???

Why is there a difference? I think Hagger online is shipping out all the mis-made *** !

NEVER AGAIN willl I order online from HAGGER

ID
San Diego, California
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article